KHCPS was graded 'good' in every area following an Ofsted inspection in November 2016. Many good features of the school were noted. Please read the report below.
Ofsted November 2016:
- Misconceptions are addressed immediately and pupils quickly respond to their work with renewed enthusiasm and clarity.
- We are 'tenacious' and 'vigilant' in keeping children safe.
- Pupil say our school is 'fabulous and amazing'.
- Parents say that their children are happy and safe and enjoy coming to school. One said, 'I cannot praise the school enough for all the teaching and nurturing of my children.'
- (Children) respond well and are eager to progress to the next challenge.
- (We have implemented) rigorous Pupil Progress meetings.