Is your child due to start school in September 2024?
If your child was born on or between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2020 then they will be due to start school in September 2024. Admissions are handled by Essex County Council and you can apply for your child's place by visiting the Admissions website between 06 November 2023 and 15 January 2024:
If you are interested in a place for your child in at Kelvedon Hatch Community Primary School either in Year R or in any year group we strongly recommend that you visit the school for a tour with the Headteacher.
If you would like further information or would like to book an appointment to view the school please call the school office and speak to Mrs Crooks or Miss Lambeth on 01277 372341, or send an email to: email@example.com
Comprehensive admissions detail is available from the Essex County Council Admissions pages here. If you have further questions, please contact the School Office on 01277 372341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Admissions Appeals information is detailed on the Essex County Council website here.
- The Appeals Timetable is as follows:
- 17 April 2023 – National Offer Day – parents informed of outcome of application
- 17 May 2023 – Deadline for submitting appeals;
- 6 June to 19 July 2023 – Appeals heard for those submitted by the deadline and, where possible, for late appeals (last day of term: 21 July 2023);
- September 2023 onwards – appeals heard for any appeals not heard before 21 July 2023.